Dani is a key member of Rix & Kay’s Commercial Property team based in Sevenoaks. She works closely with the team’s senior partners, supporting businesses with a broad range of commercial property issues.
Dani works with businesses ranging from large organisations with multiple property interests to start-ups looking to secure new premises for trading. She has particular expertise in managing diverse property portfolios for both retailers and those that manage outlets on business and industrial parks.
Experience and approach
Dani is conscientious and is always looking to achieve the best outcome for her clients. She is adept at negotiating leases and contracts for all types of commercial property including offices, retail units and warehouses that allow businesses to maximise their property assets and manage them effectively reducing exposure to financial risk. This allows Dani to pick up legal assignments quickly and without fuss, leaving her clients confident that they can focus on their core business activities.
- Property portfolio management
- Granting of new leases, acting for both landlords and tenants
- Lease surrenders, acting for both landlords and tenants
- Assignments of leases
- Dealing with issues under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Short term commercial tenancies, such as tenancies at will and periodic tenancies
- Acquisitions and disposals of commercial freehold properties