Caroline is a member of the firm’s Dispute Resolution Team based in Brighton & Hove. She specialises in property litigation covering both residential and commercial landlord & tenant related issues including repossession and forfeiture, neighbour disputes such as boundary, rights of way, rights of light, trees, trespass and nuisance issues arising over a range of property related matters as well as dealing with the Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996 claims.
Clients – Real Estate Dispute Resolution
Caroline works with both businesses and individuals and her clients range from large commercial landlords and tenants, to those with just a single property. Her work often involves commercial clients who are dealing with long leases as well as assured shorthold tenancy agreements.
Real Estate Dispute Resolution experience and approach
Caroline takes time to understand both the personal investment in a matter psychologically as well as the commercial and financial viability of any particular case. This allows her to provide a the most appropriate action for her clients including the use of mediation as and when appropriate.
Real Estate Dispute Resolution expertise
- Possession of residential properties on behalf of landlords
- Breach of lease leading to forfeiture of commercial premises
- Preparation and service of notices in relation to lease renewal and repossession matters
- Claims for trespass and damage
- ToLATA 96 matters
- Dilapidation and damage claims
- Court of Protection related property issues
- Boundary disputes
- Claims for adverse possession