Rix & Kay has extensive experience of country and prestige properties, high value and complex transactions, country estates and agricultural property.
Our prestige property team consists of qualified experts in their field, each with the skills and experience to offer a first class and bespoke, client-driven service to individuals, families, investors, trustees and businesses, involved in all areas of prime town and country property transactions.
Our expertise covers the following areas:
- Country properties and estates
- Agricultural transactions including farm sales and purchases and agricultural tenancies
- Real estate acquisitions and disposals
- Residential and land management
- Farm diversification and all other transactions in land, including mixed use developments
- Heritage property
- Financing structures
In addition to these core services we are also experienced in handling tax driven acquisitions, acting for UK and foreign domiciliaries. We work closely with our private client colleagues to provide general tax and succession planning, including the use of trusts with a focus on wealth preservation. We can also assist with landlord and tenant issues, including property disputes, boundary and easement issues.