Bespoke residential property services
Rix & Kay has one of the strongest residential property teams in the South East with a team of ten lawyers and professionals providing residential property services from our offices in Brighton & Hove, Seaford, Sevenoaks and Uckfield.
Rix & Kay have been helping individuals and their families buy and sell properties across Sussex and Kent for more than 75 years. The Team regularly advise individuals from all walks of life from first time buyers and property investors, to those looking to down size as they approach retirement.
The team have a deep understanding of the technical and emotional aspect of the home buying and selling process and have recently published a detailed thought leadership report that examines the role of estate agents.
We don’t believe in cutting corners
We don’t believe in cutting corners when it comes to buying or selling your most valuable asset. The team are dedicated to providing high quality and bespoke residential property services. Unlike cheaper online alternative and volume conveyancing firm’s that operate call centres, we pro-actively support our clients through every step of their sale or purchase to ensure the home buying process is as stress free and cost effective as possible.
Our residential property client service commitment
All our clients benefit from:
- Direct access to a dedicated lawyer who is assigned to manage every sale or purchase.
- Face-to-face meetings whenever needed to help explain issues and options.
- Home visits and drop in sessions at agents’ premises at short notice.
- Interim review meeting booked as standard with a view to signing documents and discussing potential completion timescales.
We believe our bespoke services offer exceptional value for money
- Exceptional lawyers who provide sound advice. We don’t approach a sale or purchase as just a process.
- We project manage each transaction to help reduce risk, avoid unnecessary or protracted negotiations and resolve any issues quickly that may cause delay.
- Our costs are transparent and upfront. Our clients aren’t surprised with hidden charges once the work is complete nor is it compulsory to provide your personal details to generate a quick conveyancing quote.
- 97% of clients would recommend Rix & Kay to friends and family.
Areas of expertise
- Buying, selling and letting
- Residential Investment
- Gifts and wealth planning
- Court of protection work
- Probate sales
- Family law related work
- Private mortgages
- Unregistered titles
- Complex lease hold issues
- General advice on property and land law
- Fast track service available
Our residential property group is friendly, approachable, understanding, proactive and flexible. Dedicated professionals deal with your important property matters. You can trust us to deliver high quality results. Working closely with colleagues in our private client department, we can offer specialist property law services integrated with private client tax and succession planning, wealth preservation, wills, trust and probate and family law.
Residential property CQS accredited
Rix & Kay is CQS accredited. The Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) provides a recognised quality standard for residential conveyancing practices. Membership establishes a level of credibility for firms with stakeholders such as regulators, lenders and insurers as well as residential homebuyers and sellers.