Our offices are open and we strongly advise making an appointment if you need to meet with any of our team face-to-face. To arrange an appointment please contact us where a member of our reception team will be available to help you.
All of our team are able to make use of video conferencing facilities that very easy to use and allow for effective client meetings to take place conveniently and safely. Wherever practical, we encourage the use of video conferencing and a member of our team will be able to guide you through this process to ensure that remote meetings are easy and seamless.
The following pages contains specific information that you may need, relating to our Covid-19 Secure Workplace Policy. Our Policy is under constant review and any updates are published on these pages.
If you need more information then please contact us.
Rix & Kay’s Covid-19 Secure Workplace Policy and risk assessment
The physical and mental wellbeing of everyone who works with Rix & Kay, including our staff, our clients and our suppliers is Rix & Kay’s primary concern.
To manage this, and in line with government guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19, Rix & Kay has undertaken a full Covid-19 secure workplace risk assessment and implemented a Covid-19 Secure Workplace Policy.
Together, they make clear, the measures Rix & Kay are actively taking to mitigate the spread of coronavirus in our offices and to ensure that our workplace is as safe as possible for everyone.
- Rix & Kay’s safe and secure workplace
- Information for our clients and visitors – visiting our offices
- Information for our suppliers, deliveries and collections
- How to contact us
Underlying principles of Rix & Kay’s Covid-19 secure workplace
Rix & Kay confirms we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with all staff members
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home if they wish to
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- We continue to encourage 2m social distancing in our offices. Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk