Rix & Kay’s Covid-19 Secure Workplace Policy recommends that if our employees can work from home then they should continue to do so.
Where it is absolutely necessary for employees to use our offices to carry out their duties, including if there is a need to meet with clients where the use of video conferencing is not practical, then Rix & Kay’s Covid-19 Secure Workplace Policy makes provisions for them to do so as safely as possible.
The following pages contains specific information that you may need, relating to our Covid-19 Secure Workplace Policy. Our Policy is under constant review and any updates will be published on these pages as soon as they are available.
If you need more information then please contact us.
Rix & Kay’s Covid-19 Secure Workplace Policy and risk assessment
The physical and mental wellbeing of everyone who works with Rix & Kay, including our staff, our clients and our suppliers is Rix & Kay’s primary concern.
To manage this, and in line with government guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19, Rix & Kay has undertaken a full Covid-19 secure workplace risk assessment and implemented a Covid-19 Secure Workplace Policy. You can download our full Covid-19 Secure Workplace Policy and risk assessment documents here.
Together, they make clear, the measures Rix & Kay are actively taking to mitigate the spread of coronavirus in our offices and to ensure that our workplace is as safe as possible for everyone.
- Rix & Kay’s safe and secure workplace
- Information for our clients and visitors – visiting our offices
- Information for our suppliers, deliveries and collections
- How to contact us
Underlying principles of Rix & Kay’s Covid-19 secure workplace
Rix & Kay confirms we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with all staff members
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk