Estate and investment planning – now is the moment: click here to register
When: Wednesday 24 June, 4.30pm to 5.15pm
Join leading regional law firm Rix & Kay and trusted wealth managers JM Finn for a live webinar, where our expert speakers will be discussing the impact of Covid-19 on personal assets and why now is the time to review your estate and investment planning.
Whilst the residential property market has ‘re-opened for business’ and financial markets have perked up a bit, for many the financial impact of Covid-19 has seen a fall in value of their net worth.
And with the government committing billions of pounds to prop up our fragile economy, it will at some point be necessary to fund these measures. How the government will do so is yet to be seen but one of the obvious routes is via tax hikes.
With this in mind, now is the time to undertake a review of your estate and investment planning to take advantage of the current tax rules and lower asset values and consider ways to protect your financial position, for you and your family.
Our experts speakers will discuss
- Legitimate tax reliefs and how they can be used to pass on wealth to future generations
- Why gifting assets now can save tens-of-thousands of pounds in tax
- Joint ownership of property and how Declarations of Trust can protect multiple purchasers
- How Cohabitation and Nuptial Agreements can be used to protect your financial position
- How to reduce IHT liabilities through investment in AIM listed companies using Business Relief
This webinar is free to join but registration is required. Click here to register
About the speakers
Bruce Clarke is a Partner and leads Rix & Kay’s Private Client Team. He is an expert in Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax planning.
Janet Raeburn is a Partner in Rix & Kay’s Family Team. She provides expert advice to HNW individuals on complex family financial arrangements.
Andrew Banks is a Senior Investment Manager at JM Finn. He manages conventional private client portfolios and tax efficient investments, including IHT and EIS portfolios on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM).