Rix & Kay has a growing practice throughout the South East and advises clients on a range of business and employee matters.
Rix & Kay employment team appreciate the need for swift and decisive action and work closely with you to establish your commercial objectives and the best way of achieving them quickly, cost-effectively and with minimum possible risk and disruption to your business.
We have expertise in all areas of employment law including:
- Employment tribunals
- Business transfers and reorganisations
- Restrictive covenants / breach of confidence claims
- Business immigration and immigration status checks for employees
- Disciplinary hearings and dismissal
- Director termination and severance
- Discrimination and equal opportunities
- Bullying and harassment
- Settlement (formerly known as compromise) agreements
- Contracts and handbooks
Our Employment team are recognised as a leading firm in the 2017 edition of The Legal 500 UK for Kent, Surrey and Sussex.
Rix & Kay Solicitors LLP “is excellent on all counts” according to clients. In 2016 the team advised on restructurings, TUPE transfers and restrictive covenant matters, and handles unfair dismissal claims, employment termination disputes and discrimination issues. The practice also works closely with the corporate team to advise on the employment aspects of acquisitions and divestments. Green Insurance Group, Guess and Northampton Football Club are also clients. The department includes Bruce Hayter and solicitor Amy White, who is “extremely competent and professional”.
Quote from the 2017 edition of The Legal 500 UK