Rix & Kay has a growing practice throughout the South East and advises clients on a range of business and employee matters.
Rix & Kay employment team appreciate the need for swift and decisive action and work closely with you to establish your commercial objectives and the best way of achieving them quickly, cost-effectively and with minimum possible risk and disruption to your business.
We have expertise in all areas of employment law including:
- Employment tribunals
- Business transfers and reorganisations
- Restrictive covenants / breach of confidence claims
- Business immigration and immigration status checks for employees
- Disciplinary hearings and dismissal
- Director termination and severance
- Discrimination and equal opportunities
- Bullying and harassment
- Settlement (formerly known as compromise) agreements
- Contracts and handbooks
Chambers and Partners rank Rix & Kay Solicitors LLP as a recognised practitioner for Employment Law.
“Rix & Kay Solicitors LLP acts for companies, partnerships and individuals drawn from the professional services, hospitality and charity sectors, among others. The team frequently works closely with the firm’s corporate department in advising on TUPE regulations, redundancies and employee exits following sales and acquisitions. In one highlight, it acted for a claimant who was made redundant following her pregnancy; the case involved issues of discrimination and was settled prior to the tribunal hearing. Victoria Regan joined the team from Dawson Hart in September 2017 and managing partner Bruce Hayter is also a key part of the team.”