Rix & Kay’s commercial lawyers in Sussex and Kent help businesses to manage and optimise their buyer and supplier relationships.
We know how important it is for businesses to have robust and workable commercial contracts with their buyers and suppliers. It can be the difference between sustainable growth and costly disputes that disrupt business operations. We understand the value of having the right contracts in place to safeguard cash flow issues, helping to add value to the bottom line.
So whether it is a simple supply contract, a complex joint venture, or advice on your intellectual property rights, we provide commercially led advice that helps create a platform for growth whilst reducing any unnecessary exposure to risk. Our commercial lawyers’ expertise includes:
- Confidentiality undertakings
- Consultancy agreements
- Consumer protection
- Contractual disputes
- Distribution, agency and marketing agreements
- Franchising and outsourcing agreements
- Intellectual property protection and exploitation
- Leasing and hire
- Management agreements
- Merchandising and sponsorship
- Software licensing and development agreements
- Supply agreements