Hours: Full time or part time
Due to expansion of our Gatekeeper Employment Law Service (“Gatekeeper”), which provides service on all aspects of HR to our clients, we are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join the Employment team in our busy Uckfield office.
This role will require you to work closely with our clients and provide comprehensive advice on day-to-day HR matters and a generalist support to HR functions, including back up for HR managers where required . You will help our clients draft employment related documents such as handbooks, contracts and letters and advice on disciplinary issues.
In a successful candidate we are looking for:
– Strong background in HR with experience as a HR Advisor
– Excellent and up to date knowledge of key employment legislation and HR best practise
– Excellent spoken, written and interpersonal communication style
– Commitment to building excellent working relationships with our clients and delivering highest level of service at all times
– Desire to expand knowledge, experience and skills in HR and Employment Law.
In return we offer:
– competitive salary
– flexible working arrangements
– employee incentive scheme
– generous holiday allowance
– commitment to support you in your professional development.
If you have the ambition and necessary skills to succeed in this exciting role, then please apply here with your CV, Cover Letter and salary expectations. Alternatively apply in writing enclosing your CV, a cover letter and details of your current salary to Yulia Francis, HR Assistant or Jenny Reardon, HR Manager, Rix & Kay Solicitors LLP, The Courtyard, River Way, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22 1SL, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.