Country and prestige property
Rix & Kay has extensive experience of country and prestige properties, high value and complex transactions, country estates and agricultural property.
Our prestige property team consists of qualified experts in their field. They each have the skills and experience to offer a first class and bespoke, client-driven service in all areas of prime town and country property transactions to individuals, families, investors, trustees and businesses.
Our legal expertise covers:
- Agricultural transactions including farm sales and purchases and agricultural tenancies
- Country properties and estates
- Farm diversification and all other transactions in land, including mixed use developments
- Financing structures
- Heritage property
- Real estate acquisitions and disposals
- Residential and land management
In addition to these core services we are also experienced in handling tax driven acquisitions, acting for UK and foreign domiciliaries. We work closely with our private client colleagues to provide general tax and succession planning, including the use of trusts with a focus on wealth preservation.
We can also assist with landlord and tenant issues, including property disputes, boundary and easement issues.