Rix and Kay maintains exceptionally high levels of quality assurance and is Lexcel Accredited. Lexcel is the Law Society’s legal practice quality mark for practice management and client care. It provides a flexible, supportive management framework to help practices develop consistent operational efficiencies and client services, manage risk effectively, reduce costs and promote profitability.
Law firm’s undergo stringent assessments on a regular basis to maintain accreditation. Rix & Kay’s was last audited by Lexcel in January 2018.
The Audit concluded that Rix & Kay had zero areas of non-compliance and no less than 44 areas of good practice. Highlights included:
- Culture of lawyers being business advisers in possession of technical professional expertise, and of a signposting ability derived from experience, for example assisting clients, through law and contacts to create, preserve and pass on their wealth
- Running Client Focus Groups and listening to client needs
- Diligent measurement against Quality Objectives.
- Dementia Friendly champions, qualified to train others in the Practice, to enhance relevant client care and risk awareness.
- Highest levels of client confidentiality in front of house and reception areas
- Highly effective leadership development programme, where skills can be learned, shared and put to the test