As a firm of lawyers and as a business, we know one size does not fit all. We aim to provide you with what your business needs by delivering practical solutions based advice holistically from across our specialist practice areas. Our aim is to expert legal advice that adds value by anticipating and minimising the legal and commercial risks for our clients.
So whether it is a simple supply contract or a complex business arrangement, we provide commercial, practical and cost-effective advice for a wide range of commercial situations.
Our commercial group provide the full range of specialist commercial advice on the following:
- Supply agreements
- Distribution, agency and marketing agreements
- Franchising and outsourcing agreements
- Intellectual property protection and exploitation
- Merchandising and sponsorship
- Software licensing and development agreements
- Consultancy agreements
- Management agreements
- Confidentiality undertakings
- Leasing and hire
- Consumer protection
- Contractual disputes