The team advises clients as diverse as private house builders, landowners, developers, investors and owner occupiers. We are particularly noted for our involvement in the full spectrum of commercial development transactions including residential, retail, leisure, office and industrial development as well as acting on the grant, taking and assignment of leases.
The group covers all aspects of commercial property, with specialists advising on:
- Acquisition of land and buildings for development or re-development
- Diversification of agricultural land
- Owning and occupying commercial property
- Buying and selling investment properties
- Mortgaging commercial property
- Property aspects of a company sale or purchase and property aspects of an asset sale and purchase
Download our Readiness for Sale Checklist
Our commercial property team are recognised as a leading firm in the 2016 edition of The Legal 500 UK for Kent, Surrey and Sussex and are ranked for Real Estate (The South) in the 2017 edition of Chambers UK.
Sources say David Ashton is “easy to deal with and a nice chap with good sense of timing.” He has a wealth of experience in both development and investment matters and has acted for a number of household-name clients. – Chambers UK 2017